The ZooParc de Beauval is located in the french department of Loir-et-Cher (41), south of the city of Blois, midway between Tours and Vierzon.
ZooParc de Beauval
41110 Saint Aignan sur Cher
Longitude : 1.3535499572753906
Latitude : 47.24777558030962
Start point :
Results by :
- - 2h15 from Paris through A10, A71 and A85 : Paris, Orléans then Vierzon, in the direction of Tours. Exit n°12 St Aignan. Then follow the road signs to the Zoo.
- - 1h from Tours through A85.
- - 45min from Blois through D675.
- - 30min from Vierzon through A85.
- Connection from Blois
- Available from April to November, the coach connection from Blois Railway Station to the Zoo of Beauval takes into account the timetable of the SNCF (Paris Austerlitz – Blois trains), and stops at the villages of Cellettes, Cormeray and Contres.
- Cost of the connection: 2€ (round trip: 4€) / duration: 55min.
- Information line: 0033 254 585 544 / www.route41.fr
- Have a look at the timetable…
- Car-sharing to go to the ZooParc de Beauval: an alternative way of traveling, an economical and friendly solution!
- SNCF Railway Station of Blois (45min from Beauval)
- TGV Railway Station of Saint-Pierre-des-Corps (55min from Beauval through A85)
- TER Railway Station of ST-Aignan/Noyers-sur-Cher (8km from Beauval)
- Taxi Thierry Poitou
- 7 route de Saint-Aignan
- 41110 Couffy
- Tél : 02 54 75 36 88 / 06 09 20 73 32
- On call:
- St-Aignan/Noyers-sur-Cher Railway station
- Tours Railway station
- St Pierre-des-Corps Railway station
- Blois Railway station
- Vierzon Railway station
- www.taxi.fr (41 Loir-et-Cher)