The SAS ZooParc de Beauval processes your personal data and is responsible for processing the personal details collected by the ZooParc.
What data is collected and for what purpose?
- first name
- date of birth
- postal adress
- mobile phone
Application of data:
Data is used to manage our relationship, our interactions, and to respond to your questions or your potential complaints.
- Satisfaction Survey
- ZooParc personalized information about your visit and news
- Sending offers and promotions
- Invitations to events
- Targeted and/or location-based advertising
- The creation of an account on our ticket office and room booking systems, which allows you to place an order, track your purchases, and collect your tickets or stays
- Communication management and tracking our exchanges
- After-sales service management
- Management of your requests relating to your rights concerning data protection, notably the right of access, the right to rectification, and the right to object, under the application of the data protection laws
- Analysis of your use of services (in particular your online browsing and your reactions to emails), to send you the most appropriate communications.
Who has access to your data?
The ZooParc de Beauval does not disclose or sell your personal data to external companies.
We may use external service providers to process this data to provide you with better service.
The people that have access to your data are:
- SAS ZooParc de Beauval employees belonging to the services concerned by the use and processing of your data (marketing, sales, shop, reception, etc.)
- Marketing providers and advertising agencies with which the ZooParc de Beauval is partnered.
How long do we keep this data?
The data is kept for at least as long as is necessary for the execution of the contract.
The data may then be stored and processed for 3 years after you last contacted us, to allow us to send you commercial requests.
Your right to access and rectify any personal data submitted
You have a right to access, modify, rectify, and delete your personal data. You can exercise this right by contacting us:
ZooParc de Beauval
41110 Saint Aignan sur Cher
- On our contact page
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone to +33 (0) 2547 55000
You have the option to unsubscribe from our e-mailing list at any time, by contacting us or by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in all emails.
The collection and processing of all personal and nominative data and the recipients of this data have been defined by, declared to and authorised by the French CNIL.
Declaration number: 2031466 v 0
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is stored on the device that you are using to browse our site.
The lifespan of a cookie is unlimited. They contain one unique identifier per browser. They keep track of your browsing history on our website and each of its pages. They are used for statistical purposes concerning the consultation and use of the website. They also allow us to send you personalised offers and services.
Modification of this notice
The SAS ZooParc de Beauval reserves the right to modify or update this notice at any time.